about this site

Stephen / 2008-08-15 21:11:32   

Hi, I wanted to reinstall the "about this site" which didn't work anymore. It still doesn't work.
However, 1 new phenomenon occured: my entire styling has desappeared.

I added in Pre-Nav Text:

About This Site

I'd love to know if there is a reverse option for that.

The site and the look of it now: http://www.rai11.com/

Hope you can help,
Stephen

Vaska A / 2008-08-15 21:26:19   

Because you've deleted this file...it should be there but it's cleary not.

http://www.rai11.com/ndxz-studio/site/eatock/style.css

Vaska A / 2008-08-15 21:27:36   

You have to rebuild that page...create a new page called 'About this site' and put this plugin into the text space...done...

1. <plug:ndxz_users />

Thanks

Stephen / 2008-08-16 02:02:14   

Hi Vaska,
I was nearly on the verge to send an e.mail about how to log in coz I just couldn't! But there was no way coz i wasn't in... Now, this problem IS fixed!

Ok, thanks but I just do not know how to proceed.
This new page I need to create, should it be in .css .php or another format?
Then, where do I save it? I looked into the original indexhibit folder but havn't found where this page is.
Could you help? I hope to be able to go further from there... Thanks Stephen

Vaska A / 2008-08-16 10:37:06   

You create it in the cms...

Stephen / 2008-08-18 16:04:16   

Hi!
Thanks for having added me on the list today. It really makes it a great day for me!
The pb upstairs is still not fixed and I just can't figure out why. I tried what you said but it all got more confused.
At last, I deleted everything from my root folder and reinstalled indexhibit entirely.
The exact same thing happens again: the link behind "about this site" seems to be exactly like the link "main" and still doesn't link to the participants page.
Per se, it doesn't prevent my site from functionning and is not a big pb (the link "built with indexhibit works"). It just puzzles me a little bit.
In any case, thanks a lot for indexhibit and the work behind it, Steph

This thread has been closed, thank you.