Can't change title of home menu

jurs / 2010-04-01 15:14:04   

If you go to my website (http://www.jurs.nl) the title was 'home: jurs - jurriaan grubben | graphic designer'. I changed 'home' into a 'spacebar' but now I can't change it into anything else.. Where in the uploaded content do I have to look and what should I change? Thx in advance.

ps I'm a indexhibit dummy

arsondpi / 2010-04-01 18:02:00   

you'd have to edit it with phpMyAdmin... login to your phpMyAdmin and then select your database.
Then find ndxz_objects in your table and click browse (the icon with the magnifying glass)
Find the object that has the empty name end click edit (the icon with the pencil).
Now just fill out the title field and click go...

It may seem to much but this is a step-by-step thing, so you can't go wrong.

jurs / 2010-04-01 21:10:02   

Where / how to login in my phpMyAdmin? Do I have to install it? All the other edits we're made with Dreamweaver.

arsondpi / 2010-04-01 22:40:08   

phpMyAdmin is a web application that allows you to manage your databases.
If you don't know where to find it send an email to your host - they'll tell you how and where...

jurs / 2010-04-01 23:41:40   

It seemed my control panel has phpMyAdmin intergraded, followed the steps and fixed it! Thank you very much arsondpi. (Sorry for my double post) Take care!

arsondpi / 2010-04-02 07:09:58   

That's great...

yuyu / 2011-01-12 03:14:04   

Hi Arsondpi,

I fallowed your steps and until "Find the object that has the empty name end click edit"...
All my objects have the same title called "exhibit", do you know what should I do with this?

I am so eager to figure this out....

Thanks in advance!! :)

ameliaaah / 2011-02-12 11:39:25   

WOAH I have to say thank you to arsondpi for what are some of the easiest and clearest instructions I have seen on this forum, I had the same problem and was freaked out. thanks!!

This thread has been closed, thank you.