drop down toggle menu

dgraham / 2010-05-08 14:19:30   

happy Saturday all
quick question if anyone can help me out:

I have a toggle drop down menu. It displays fine in FF but when viewed in Chrome or Safari the first section, "WORK", is not hidden. Also, The exhibits don't follow the CSS I've defined for them when viewed in Safari and Chrome but displays fine FF. Can anyone tell me if there are issues within the script that would be causing it?

dustin graham design

Vaska A / 2010-05-08 16:23:34   

It could be because you've added your expanding menu stuff incorrectly...should be in the 'head' of the template.

dgraham / 2010-05-08 17:09:44   

where can i find the template you speak of where I will be moving the expanding menu stuff before the .

If this seems like an odd question you have to know that a friend initially added the expanding menu stuff for me.

Many thanks Vaska

dgraham / 2010-05-08 17:12:00   

where can i find the template you speak of where I will be moving the expanding meun stuff in the 'head'?

Vaska A / 2010-05-08 17:45:14   

In Useful Threads read the two links in red - will point you in the correct direction.

dgraham / 2010-05-09 15:43:59   

I have had a read of the Useful Threads and have almost exhausted forum searches on this topic and am still having trouble locating the file to edit the location of the expanding menu stuff in the head. I read somewhere that the html is embedded and you have to change things within the 'head' via an index.php. That's where I'm at, still a little lost.

Vaska A / 2010-05-09 15:48:35   

You are the first person that I can remember who was not able to understand from the links in red - those links have been hugely helpful for many people over the past months.

What is your theme? (In Exhibits > Settings).

Go to /ndxz-studio/site/YOURTHEME/index.php

And edit that file...

If you are using "Eatock" switch it to "Sample" - Eatock is not editable..

This thread has been closed, thank you.