Login page will not show up

ChrisSilva / 2013-02-02 18:16:10   

I haven't updated my wife's site in quite a while (over a year) and now that I am trying to do so, I can't get the login page to load. The site is all there and looks unchanged, but I can't get in the back end. I've tried a number of browsers, clearing the cache, using the password reset plugin. I am sure it is something stupid, but I can't find anything that has worked on any of the other forum posts on this topic. I have another indexhibit site and that login page shows up fine.

Here is the site:
laurenfeece.com/ndxz-studio/

arsondpi / 2013-02-02 18:38:11   

assuming that you've kept a backup of indexhibit, login to your server via your ftp application and try to re-upload the specific index.php page located in the ndxz-studio folder.

ChrisSilva / 2013-02-03 16:07:54   

Thanks, but no, that didn't seem to do anything. I'm getting the same blank white screen.

bgarciaalen / 2013-02-05 16:16:30   

I have the same problem, I think in my case is something related to my index.php file but I don't know how to solve it.
Now when I try to go to my login page it says "Built with Indexhibit"

bgarciaalen.com/ndxz-studio/

arsondpi / 2013-02-05 16:43:39   

You're obviously uploading the wrong index.php page.
Find and upload the correct one (it should be the one under the ndxz-studio folder.

ChrisSilva / 2013-02-05 18:03:56   

Awesome, thanks! I was actually uploading that one, but realized that the back-up I was using must have been made after the site was already broken. Found an earlier one, and now it's working.

This thread has been closed, thank you.