Band website examples...

wolfattack / 2010-05-12 00:36:12   

Hey everyone,

I was curious if anyone had any links to band websites that use indexhibit, I am gonna set up a website fr my friends band and he is curious as to what some of the looks are for other band sites using indexhibit, specifically how they set up a music player since indexhibit doesnt currently have a built in music player, any help would be really appreciated!

Vaska A / 2010-05-12 01:21:21   

Honestly, I haven't seen any...at least for a long time. I'm curious too...

Is the band good? Post a link to their current site...maybe I'll have some tips for you...

;)

Faryar / 2010-05-12 01:27:31   

@wolfattack ; Hi ... i haven't seen any either . post a link , let us see how you getting on!!!

do it now! lol

Good luck.

wolfattack / 2010-05-12 02:01:02   

I haven't started the site yet, i honestly am not really much of a web designer (I do mostly print work, my current indexhibit site is yeahfantastic.com ), im just trying to help my friend out. He use to have a site but it hadn't been updated in a long time so its just a splash page that goes to the myspace. Here is the site right now, it isnt anything really...

www.nikfreitas.com

He is a fantastic musician, he played in Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, and right now he is playing in a band called Broken Bells.

I'd love any help though that I can get, once I start on it in the next few days I will most likely have some questions. The main one i have right now is that I should be able to embed a little flash music player or something through indexhibit right?

Vaska A / 2010-05-12 02:33:05   

Yeah, I can help out. Could you send me an email and I'll give you the lowdown on some things. ;)

contact [ at ] indexhibit [ dot ] org

Vaska A / 2010-05-12 02:33:24   

I actually remember your site...and your work...

SirEd / 2010-11-09 03:14:02   

Fleet foxes uses indexhbit too
http://fleetfoxes.com/

7 / 2010-11-09 11:27:44   

I'm working on a band website right now wolfattack and am using SoundCloud for the media player.
Easy to use but looks a little clumsy :(

arsondpi / 2010-11-09 12:00:49   

!!! @SirEd

Vaska should know them - they're signed with Sub Pop...

@seven Why don't you build a custom audio player... ? On the other hand, you could wait a bit...

7 / 2010-11-09 14:09:12   

yeah I thought about that arson, with this ;)
And I thought about waiting a bit for Indexhibit II

arsondpi / 2010-11-09 14:52:30   

That's an flv palyer - I'm talking about a simple mp3 player plugin... (quite similar to built though). If I have the time I'll try to do some research on this...

This thread has been closed, thank you.